Did you know they’ve upped the ante on the One Lovely Blog Award? You used to pass it on to eight other bloggers; now, it’s fifteen. The last time I was given this award (also by N. R. Williams), I passed it to Carol Preflatish, Sara D, Audrey Lintner, Ann Littlewood, Amanda Borenstadt, Bodie Parkhurst, Mary Montague Sikes and M. T. Logan. So who’s left? Well, in two words, puh lenty.
- Barbara J. King’s Friday Animal Blog
- Tara Cottrell Wright’s Bite the Bedbugs
- Chris Verstraete’s Candid Canine
- T. Lee Harris’ Comments from the Peanut Gallery
- Gene Bush’s Munchkin Nursery and Garden
- Heidi M. Thomas, writer, editor, writing teacher
- Jim Hilton’s Rambling
- Kurt Maxxon Racing News
- Leah Porter’s On Capitol Avenue
- Cheryl K. Tardif’s The Suspense is Killing Me!
- Stacy Juba’s Mysteries, Murder and More
- Stephen Tremp’s Breakthrough Blogs
- Victoria Klein, Writer – Photographer – Dabbler
- L. J. Roberts’ It Is Purely My Opinion
- T. H. Malfi, YA author
Many and varied. Highly recommended, every one. And I ran out of slots WAY before I ran out of good blogs!
WRITING PROMPT: Visit these 15 blogs and take the fifth word from each one. Write a story or poem using those words. It’s okay if some are repeats (the, a).
MASharing is nice.
Following is friendly.