We are to thank her (Thank you), link to her and tell six outrageous lies and one truth about oneself OR six truths and one outrageous lie. We’re also supposed to nominate others and pass the award on, but the madness stops here.
- The Bishop of Indiana wrote to me, promising to pray for me because of my misguided politics.
- When I visited England, I showed a Russian the way to Buckingham Palace.
- I went into anaphylactic shock after taking Aleve.
- I taught myself to drive a stick shift on the way to the grocery the first time I drove a stick shift.
- My middle name is Elbereth.
- The first book I ever bought for myself was an encyclopedic dictionary.
- I used to play trumpet in the school band.
Can you detect the one lie — or the one truth?
I’m adding the answers in this picture, which is too small to read. Click the picture for the readable size.
WRITING PROMPT: Write a character who lies a lot but occasionally tells the truth. What consequences does that have for him/her? For those around him/her?