Mom’s friend Jo Robinson of africolonialstories gave out a bunch of awards the other day.
Mom knows how much I like to get stuff, so she gave one to me. I usually ignore the stuff Mom gives me until the middle of the night, but Mom turns off the computer at night, so I have no choice but to play along now.
THE SHINE ON AWARD
Here are the rules of the award:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back.
3. Share seven random, interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
EVERYTHING about me is interesting, but I’ll hold myself to seven.
- I’m the prettiest cat in the world.
- I’m the smartest cat in the world.
- I ought to be the only cat in the world.
- It’s fun to pee on Charlie’s stuff.
- I have the best Mom in the world.
- Except when she gives me medicine.
- Chipmunks aren’t that hard to catch.
Now I’m supposed to nominate some other bloggers, but I don’t read anybody else’s blogs except Jo’s, and I only read that because she has birds on it sometimes.
Okay, here are a few that I know Mom likes. She likes about a million of them, though, which is why she doesn’t write as much as she should if she’s going to buy me as much stuff as I want.
- Snap Out of it Jean! There’s Beading To Be Done
- Cold Lake Cathy
- The Diesel-Electric Elephant Company
- Magic Dog Press (dogs! yuck!)
- Matilda’s Journey (Oh, I do read this one, and I like these dogs. But not in Real Life.)
A WRITING PROMPT FOR ANIMALS: Do you read any blogs? Which ones, and why?