Holly Jahangiri (the real one) gave me this Creative Blogger Award.
- Thank and post the link of the person who nominated you.
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers.
- Nominate 10-20 blogs and notify them.
- Pass on the rules.
Thank you Holly! For a good time, visit Holly Jahangiri at It’s All A Matter Of Perspective.
Five things about me
- I love dark beer. Irish red is good. Porter or stout is better. Free is best.
- I gave birth to one of my favorite authors. Literally.
- Although my mother tells me my first word was “meat”, I’ve gradually drifted closer to being vegan, just because veg is so darned good. I reserve the right to fall off the turnip truck upon a whim.
- Charlie is much more house-proud than I am. He’s been behind every new piece of furniture, curtain, dish, and flatware we’ve ever had. I’m like, “Whatever.”
- My fixation is kitchen gadgets. Show me a thing that does a thing, and you have to put me in a straightjacket and sedate me to keep me from buying two.
Nominate ALL the blogs!
- Sara Marian, that author I mentioned in #2
- Sarah Glenn, author and publisher, editor and friend
- Vidya Sury, because she helps me remember gratitude and mindfulness
- Andi-Roo, because she’s tough enough to be vulnerable. Also, she says “fuck” a lot.
- Pam, The Unconventional Librarian, because she looks at books “from a multicultural perspective. Books need to represent our society….”
I’m supposed to do 10-20, but I don’t want to, so I’m not. If you’re a creative blogger, leave your link in the comments, and consider yourself nominated, ‘kay?
A WRITING PROMPT FOR YOU: List five things about your main character, other than the obvious.