Tipper’s Christmas Toy #Caturday

Hi, there! I’m Tipper Allen, and guess what? Momma and Poppa giveded me two Christmas presents!

One of them is a red-dot toy that Momma doesn’t have to hold to make it work. She can just turn it on and go back to typing with her long, skinny paws while I play and play! It’s so fun!

The other one, I wasn’t too sure about at first. I had to do a lot of bespecting first, but I finally decided it was a good toy.

It has a crinkly bed in it and three windows and two dangly toys. One of them has feathers on it, and I like to chew on them and lick them.

A WRITING PROMPT FOR ANIMALS: What did you get for Christmas? If you didn’t get anything or your hooman doesn’t celebrate Christmas, what’s your faborite toy?

TA

One thought on “Tipper’s Christmas Toy #Caturday

1. Dan Antion

December 30, 2017 at 7:37am

You sure are a lucky kitty. I guess it’s because you were sooooo good last year.

2. Pete the Pest!

December 30, 2017 at 1:38pm

So tell us more od the red dot that plays automatically with you. We have needs. This cannot be kept a secret! The Felinic Oath will be invoked!

And while not a spammer (Some Honoured Members may disagree!) I do, on rare occasions, eat SPAM. Is that good enough? Would KLIK or KAM do?

• Marian Allen

December 30, 2017 at 3:16pm

SPAM is delicious, Mr. Pest! The automatic red dot is called a Bolt, and it runs on batteries. It has an automatic switch-off after 15 minutes, but sometimes Tipper wants to play more, so I hit the button again. It looks like a schmoo. If you don’t know what a schmoo is, you ain’t old enough.
      Marian Allen would love to share..Tipper’s Christmas Toy #CaturdayMy Profile

• Pete the Spam Eating Pest!

December 30, 2017 at 10:00pm

A Bolt, eh? Well, tell us more with pics! A shmoo? eh.
        Something is vague in my memory……….
        (It is an old memory. The forgetter works perfectly!)
        Yes. I had a ceramic one as a kid. He was green. He held a little earth and a small pet cactus plant.
        Both long gone! I miss my Shmoo!
        (I strongly advise you to not try pet the cactus, as I did… In all fairness, I was 6 or 7…)
        Past of the L’il Abner universe. Andy Capp.
        GOTO Youtube
        Type in: “what does the SHMOO do” (It is a MASH Clip)
        Sadly I cannot post url’s here.
        ENJOY!

• Marian Allen

December 31, 2017 at 8:36am

AL Capp. AL Capp. Andy Capp was a whole ‘nother bundle of laffs.

No pictures of the Bolt. Top sekrit. shhhhhhhhhhh

And you can’t post URLs because you keep changing your name, you goofball! When you change your ID, my SPAM filter fails to rekernize you. SMH
          Marian Allen would love to share..The Man and the People #SampleSundayMy Profile

• Pete Laberge

December 31, 2017 at 8:41am

I keep getting them confused. There are too many Capps!

Now I get told this. I figurated it all ran off the he-mail address.

So I cannot be the man of 1000 names and faces. Drats!

Well, The world needs more goofballs!

• Marian Allen

December 31, 2017 at 9:05am

I would have thought the address was the key, too, but The Spaminator says NO. You can be the man of 1000 names if you want to; you just can’t post URLs and I’ll have to release you from Limbo before your post shows up. And you have NO faces, you know, without a Gravatar. Just a Mystery Man icon. You cool dude, you!

• Marian Allen

December 31, 2017 at 8:27am

YOU SAY EAR BOBS, TOO!!!! ~hugs Joey~ I haven’t heard that from anybody but me for mor’n fifty years! ~hugs Joey again~

I bought the tent from Chewy.com. It’s super-cool, because it comes folded up in a disc. You can fold it up and take with.

3. Mary J

December 30, 2017 at 6:29pm

Just wondering, Tipper, if I could borrow your tent. I don’t have enough places to sleep if you don’t count two cat trees, a bed, a basket, three boxes and a couch. Thanks. Love, Ziva.

• Marian Allen

December 31, 2017 at 8:29am

LOL! There are NEVER enough places to sleep! I’m thinking of getting Tipper a cat tree for his Gotcha Day present. That pesky Poppa won’t like it cluttering up the place, but Tipper NEEDS a cat tree! He NEEDS it!

4. acflory

December 30, 2017 at 7:28pm

You are such a lucky boy, Tipper! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. πŸ˜€

5. pm laberge

December 31, 2017 at 1:21pm

So how does one Do or Get a gravatar? Do I need to be measured by some top secret monkey?

6. pm laberge

December 31, 2017 at 1:23pm

And, oh… Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all the denizens of your household!
    Cats, people, goldfish, computers, and anything else that is welcomed!