Tipper’s Verdict #TipperAndChickie #Caturday

Hi, there! I’m Tipper Allen, and guess what? My new little baby sister, Chickie, is SO FUN!

Momma and Poppa still keep her trapped upstairs, ’cause she’s bunctious. Every morning, Poppa goes up to visit with her and feed her and clean her litter box and play with her. Then he comes downstairs and Momma says, “How’s the baby this morning?” And Poppa says, “Am bunctious!” That makes me laugh, because he ought to say, “IS bunctious,” but he likes to joke sometimes.

They took my red dot machine up there, but Poppa said it was too fast for her (nothing is too fast for her!) and Momma brought my machine back and bought Chickie one Poppa could hold and move like he wants to. I used to have one of those, but it wasn’t fast enough!

They took the cushions off one of my couches.

They took the whole couch upstairs, and now Chickie plays on it!

Sometimes, they let her come down to play. I don’t know why we don’t ever go up to play, but we don’t. She always wants to come down here.

The other day, I showed her my bed, where I let people sleep, except when I walk on them or jump over them and wake them up.

Then we started playing.

But, just like always, she messes with me and bites my tail until I knock her down and show her who’s boss, and she yells for help, and Momma scoops her up and makes her go back upstairs.

Maybe sometime she’ll want to play nice, and we can play longer.

A WRITING PROMPT FOR ANIMALS: Do you have a little brother or sister?

TA

One thought on “Tipper’s Verdict #TipperAndChickie #Caturday

1. pm laberge

August 18, 2018 at 7:51am

Good One. And yes, sometimes you need to bring a cat up for a visit.
    Cats are up and cats are down.
    LOL!

• Marian Allen

August 18, 2018 at 11:21am

Cats are up and cats are down.
      Cats are running all around
      Taking turns as guest and host
      Seeing who can bite the most!

• pm laberge

August 18, 2018 at 9:02pm

I remember that Rhyme from when I was young!
        I remembered the Rhyme, but not the words! THANKS~!

• Marian Allen

August 19, 2018 at 11:41am

Bless yore li’l pea-pickin’ heart, Pete, I JUST MADE THAT RHYME UP. Any time you want a childhood rhyme constructed on the spot, you know where to come. <3

• pm laberge

August 19, 2018 at 1:23pm

I was POSITIVE there was a rhyme like that
            “Cats are up, and cats are down…”
            I simply cannot recall the words.
            Yours will have to do for now.

I guess I am getting old. I cannot recall my nursery rhymes!

2. dan antion

August 18, 2018 at 8:19am

I’m glad you’re being nice to her, Tipper. It’s a good idea, too. You never know how big she’s going to be when she grows up.

• Marian Allen

August 18, 2018 at 11:24am

She’s fierce enough, at this size! After I put her back upstairs, Tipper sleeps the rest of the day!

3. acflory

August 18, 2018 at 10:15pm

Massive hugs to Tipper and Chickie. I really look forward to their antics. Sunday is Tipperday here in Australia. 🙂

• Marian Allen

August 19, 2018 at 11:43am

🙂 Tipper isn’t about to turn over Caturday to Chickie, but he’s agreed to train her so she can help him in his duties.