Chickie Goes Fishin’ #Caturday #TipperAndChickie

HELLO! My name is CHICKIE!

Mommy giveded me a new toy dis week! At first, I was all, What’s dis?

All ob asudden, I was like, O izza fish!

Den I was like Is two fishes!

Den I go, I catch you, fish!

Gotcha!

But den:

Om nom nom–Duzzen tas’e like fish! Ptooie! It was fun to play wif, though.

Tipper was sleeping when I played wif my fish game. Maybe I show it to him and trick him! Hehehe!

A WRITING PROMPT FOR ANIMALS: Do you have a tricky game you like to play?

CA

One thought on “Chickie Goes Fishin’ #Caturday #TipperAndChickie

1. dan antion

October 20, 2018 at 8:39am

I don’t think that toy would survive long around here. MiMi loves to toss things down the stairs.

• Marian Allen

October 22, 2018 at 8:57am

Chickie like it, but didn’t care for the taste. I think it’s safe to say she was seriously disappointed in the taste.

• Marian Allen

October 22, 2018 at 9:00am

Oh, yes, chinchillas and their chewing! Sara calls me on Tuesday evening during Dasha’s playtime, and she frequently breaks off conversation to say something like, “Pooky, you have five chew-toys out; why are you chewing on the baseboard? Why are you chewing on my hoodie?” lol

2. acflory

October 21, 2018 at 5:28am

lmao – oh mean Mum! Now you have to buy her a real fish to play with. :p

• Marian Allen

October 22, 2018 at 9:01am

Hmmm…. Meeka, as soon as I find a fish that enjoys being on the carpet, playing with a cat, I’ll get her one! LOL

• acflory

October 22, 2018 at 7:38pm

How about a fish tank? I bet they’d both spend hours watching those fishies going round and round and round…;)

• Marian Allen

October 23, 2018 at 8:53am

We had a fish tank at one time. The cat we had then knocked the top off of it and took a swim. No fish were harmed, but the cat was not best pleased, and it took the carpet days to dry completely. 😀