I’ve been told that I had too many free stories linked from this page, and people couldn’t see the forest for the trees. Therefore, I’ve cut some freebies and organized the rest. Everything is still available, if you click the Sample Sunday posts link, and I just might be persuaded to put together a couple more short story collections. 🙂
On This Site
- The Christmas Pool
- The place was haunted, but only on Christmas Eve.
- Good guys.
- Rest In Peace
- On the run.
- How To Succeed Without Really Trying
- A guide for the made man who wants to abide.
- On With The Show
- Everybody wants to get into the act.
The following stories were published on other websites and are still archived there. Please let me know if the links don’t work. I check them now and then, but sometimes an archive goes away before I catch it. Thanks!
- Fair Trade
- Think of the kind of place you want to be, stare into a cup of coffee, and you’ll be there, with a history that you remember even though you know it’s false. Other people will remember you, too.
- What’s an unwanted fat woman to do? Plenty.
- Til Death Us Do Part
- How many times can you dissolve and reform and still be yourself?
- A little girl comes to terms with a demon.
- The Stinky Awful Girl
- The comic, short story of Barfola Snotball.
- The Cautionary Tale of Silas Rockport
- Written in response to Paul Molyneux’s (editor of Laughter Loaf) remark, “It’s hard to commercialize a holiday based on gratitude and humility.”
- I Am Bick Pentameter, Private Eye
- A hard-boiled detective story written in…well…iambic pentameter.
At Corydon Quills & Quibbles.
- Sure Thing
- Never take an alien to the race track. #WordToTheWise