One Lovely Blog Award

My pal N. R. Williams, a fantasy writer, gave me this beautiful award! In keeping with the tradition, I’m passing it along to eight other bloggers:

Carol Preflatish – Carol’s Food Bites

Sara D – Sara D vs. Reality

Audrey Lintner – Puns and Posies

Ann Littlewood – Zoo Mysteries

Amanda Borenstadt – A Fortnight of Mustard

Bodie Parkhurst – Speak! Good Dog

M. T. Logan – I Love A Mystery

Mary Montague Sikes – Notes Along the Way

Thanks, Nancy, and thanks to all those to whom I’m passing it along–you are lovely bloggers, all!

WRITING PROMPT: A character is given an unexpected award.

One thought on “One Lovely Blog Award

1. Ann Littlewood

August 23, 2010 at 7:06pm

Thank you, Marian! Let’s visit each other often. I’ll put the virtual tea kettle on.

2. Amanda

August 24, 2010 at 4:02pm

Thank you so much! πŸ™‚ I am honored.
    Wow, what a pretty award!

3. Th Yard Bard

August 24, 2010 at 6:11pm

Aw, how cool is that? Thank you kindly, and tell Uncle Phineas “hi” from me! πŸ˜‰

4. M. T. Logan

August 25, 2010 at 11:17am

Marian,
    I’m absolutely overwhelmed! Thank you so very much for the award.

As for Agatha Raisin and Hamish MacBeth ever teaming up together to solve a mystery, M. C. Beaton hasn’t done it so far. They are such independent folks, I really can’t see them working together. But stranger things have happened. It would definitely be hilarious. Maybe you could write a spoof?

August 25, 2010 at 11:33am

Oh, Hamish is so appealing, I think Agatha would bat her small, bear-like eyes at him and order haggis from Fortnum & Mason and try to pass it off as her own. I can totally see them working “together” with each of them trying to circumvent and one-up the other. πŸ˜€

I dunno…maybe if I ever have some time to kill, I’ll do one and ask Ms. Beaton if she minds.

• M. T. Logan

August 25, 2010 at 12:21pm

I think your idea is great!. Don’t wait for a rainy someday. Let it simmer in the back of your mind and then write it. And let me know when you do. I definitely want to read it.

5. Bodie P

December 1, 2010 at 11:16am

Whoa, Marian, somehow this nice thing you did slipped by me! Thank you–far, far, too late!

6. MARIAN ALLEN · December Update

December 2, 2010 at 8:56am

[…] who brighten my day other than the ones I listed in this other blog award post and this other […]