Katya, Of Kourse. I Mean Of Course. AtoZ Letter K

KATYAcKatya Graymalkin here.

Isn’t it appropriate that the letter K of this blog challenge happened on Caturday this year? I think so.

Mom left the door open when she went outside to take a picture of the crocus flowers, so I slipped out and sat in front of them. She was much happier, taking a picture of me.

Katya (Me) In Front Of Crocus Flowers

Katya and Crocus

Mom will be here tomorrow with a short sample of her writing for Sample Sunday, so drop in if you have time.

A WRITING PROMPT FOR ANIMALS: What do you do if your human pays more attention to someone or something else than they do to you?

KG

One thought on “Katya, Of Kourse. I Mean Of Course. AtoZ Letter K

1. jean

April 12, 2014 at 8:00am

Katya is so neautiful! I love crocuses as well! jean xox

• Marian Allen

April 12, 2014 at 7:28pm

Katya thinks she’s beautiful, too, Jean. So do I. We have tiny crocuses and big fat crocuses. We used to have yellow ones, but now we only have various shades of purple. Don’t know what’s up with that!
      Marian Allen would love to share..Free ReadsMy Profile

April 12, 2014 at 10:00am

Hello, Katya, not to give YOU any ideas, but my late friend Tootsie would always pee on something. One time, I had OTHER girls over for the night in OUR apartment, and she peed smack dab in the center of the bed. AND she stood there, going, “Yeah, I did it. How hard are you going to smack me for this one, eh, copper?? Not hard enough to break me. Yeah, I can take it. Yeah. Meow!”

• Marian Allen

April 12, 2014 at 7:30pm

Oh, TOOTSIE! I remember the time I thought she was cuddling with me on the sofa, only to find she had been gnawing through the strap of my purse.
      Marian Allen would love to share..Free ReadsMy Profile

• Jane

April 13, 2014 at 8:04am

I am sorry I never did the proper thing and buy you a new purse! What an airhead I used to be 😉

• Marian Allen

April 13, 2014 at 6:22pm

Don’t you worry yore purty head about that, li’l lady. I’ve had more fun telling that story than the purse was worth. 🙂
          Marian Allen would love to share..Free ReadsMy Profile