All The Pretty #Minecraft Horses

I uninstalled Minecraft from my phone, which was kinda sad, because I lost my worlds and houses, but I installed the latest version on my NEW TABLET, and it has horses!!!! Maybe the old one had horses, and I just never spawned in a horse world, but this one has horses like peonies have ants.

Here’s a group.

HorsesManyYes, the picture is totally being photobombed by a sheep. There’s one in every group.

I couldn’t get pictures of all of them, because they all crowd around and get all up in my grill and want me to ride them, but I caught a few.

A baby horse.

A baby horse.

A gray horse.

A gray horse.

A Palomino horse.

An Appaloosa horse.

A Pinto horse.

A Pinto horse.

A dead horse.

A dead horse.

Actually, it’s a skeleton horse, because it’s far from dead. The skeleton horses can’t be fed or ridden, but that doesn’t keep them from crowding you. They would probably eat me, if I had the danger turned up on the game but as it is they just irritate me.

I tamed one of the Palominos by riding it, getting shunted off, getting back on, over and over until the horse decided it loved me and hearts came up around it. My horse is the one with one long white stocking in the first picture. Naturally, I named her Pippi.

Here she is in the nifty golden armor I found in a treasure chest.

Pippi, ready to rumble.

Pippi, ready to rumble.

Now I need to fish until I catch a saddle. Yes, I know that doesn’t make any sense, but it’s Minecraft; it doesn’t have to make sense.

Next week, I’ll show you my new house.

I’m posting today at Fatal Foodies about a minimalist dish Charlie came up with.

A WRITING PROMPT FOR YOU: How does your main character feel about horses? How would your main character feel about horses if he or she came into contact with one?

One thought on “All The Pretty #Minecraft Horses

June 28, 2016 at 9:42am

Wow. Horses. I recall being put on top of mules that were so broadbacked my little legs couldn’t even dangle. 😉

June 28, 2016 at 3:05pm

I think you can ride it if you have the game set to generate monsters, and a skeleton comes up riding the skeleton horse and you kill the skeleton. But I don’t want to ride a dead horse that badly. heh
      Marian Allen would love to share..LONNIE, ME AND THE HOUND OF HELLMy Profile

2. Alana

June 28, 2016 at 5:28pm

I grew up in New York City and never went through the “little girl who loves horses” stage. Actually, I’ve ridden one maybe twice in my life. I will stay away from this game. After 3 years of FarmVille addiction, I know better.
    Alana would love to share..How Do You Prove You are Young at Heart?My Profile

June 28, 2016 at 5:39pm

I grew up in Louisville, Kentucky, so I’m sure Churchill Downs turned my thoughts to horses even though I had no personal interest in them. I loved Walter Farley’s Black Stallion books, though. Any book with a horse in it. Or any kind of animal. Or a dinosaur. Or cavemen. Or Eskimos (as we called them back then). Or any kind of “primitive” native peoples. Or camping out. Which I also didn’t like to do. Or aliens.
      Marian Allen would love to share..TURTLE FEATHERSMy Profile

3. Shan Jeniah Burton

July 7, 2016 at 1:46am

Saving this to share with my daughter, who will be 12 tomorrow! She has a skeleton horse (maybe several, by now.) If you’re playing Pocket Edition, the horses are new with the update.

I know a fair amount about Minecraft, through my kids, though I don’t play myself. It makes me dizzy.

But both I and daughter are comfortable around horses.
    Shan Jeniah Burton would love to share..Test Post #1 — ShanJeniah’s Lovely ChaosMy Profile

4. manhds mnoj

December 29, 2016 at 4:35am

saving this to share with my daughter, who will be 12 tomorrow! She has a skeleton horse (maybe several, by now.) If you’re playing Pocket Edition, the horses are new with the update.

But both I and daughter are comfortable around horses.