Death By Chocolate

I found this at the grocery and it followed me home.

Just so you know, here is the mathematical calculation that convinced me it was the practical thing to do:

Chocolate ice cream + chocolate bits + chocolate candy = full of win

It is, too.

Since it’s Tuesday, I’m posting at Fatal Foodies, today on the subject of dim sum.

WRITING PROMPT: What is your main character’s food weakness?

One thought on “Death By Chocolate

1. Damyanti

April 5, 2011 at 7:57am

My main character right now loves Bitter Gourd. Go figure. I only realised it after I read your prompt here. Thanks for the prompt suggestions on my blog!

2. Ju Dimello

April 5, 2011 at 8:04am

Oooh.. I love this concoction already. My MC loves cookies 😉

Following you from A-Z challenge!
    Ju Dimello would love to share..D for dummies -DMy Profile

April 5, 2011 at 10:47am

Cookies! I love them, too, if they’re chocolate chip and soft. No like crunchy cookies! Do NOT want! 😉

3. Larri

April 5, 2011 at 9:15am

My main character prefers salty to sweet. She gets antsy when she can see the bottom of her jar of Spanish Peanuts. She only buys them from one source…Nifty’s Nuthouse in Wichita, Kansas. (True place from my childhood. I’m like my main character. Can’t live without a salty snack!) 🙂

4. Anne K. Albert

April 5, 2011 at 3:37pm

I have to admit I never think in those terms…but I will from now on. Thanks for a great post, and making me think deeper about my characters.

As for me? Easy. Wine and chocolate…sad but true!

5. Matt Vanacore

April 5, 2011 at 3:41pm

Love death by chocolate. Such a sumptuous dessert. Your tantalizing image makes me want to head to the grocery store right now!

6. Nate Wilson

April 5, 2011 at 4:04pm

The characters in my current novel don’t have any food weaknesses… though now I think I may have to introduce one, since it would play really well in one particular chapter.

I, on the other hand, succumb to ice cream on a regular basis.
    Nate Wilson would love to share..Deoxyribonucleic Awesome!My Profile

April 5, 2011 at 9:11pm

I go for months without even thinking about ice cream, then I MUST HAVE IT! I especially like ice cream with bits in it–fudge, nuts, peanut butter. Nom, nom, nom!

April 5, 2011 at 9:14pm

It is! I only eat a little at a time, because it tastes so rich, even though it’s lower in fat than “regular” ice cream. I don’t know if the milk is lower in butterfat or what, but it’s sure good!

7. Arlee Bird

April 5, 2011 at 11:33pm

Definitely sounds like the sundae for me. I tend to over-chocolatize things sometimes according to some people but it all seems fine to me.

Contrary to my usual practice of subscribing to comments, to save time during the challenge I will not be doing so at the moment. If you want to respond to my comment , please email me directly from your email notification for the comment.
    Thanks. And I truly appreciate your efforts.

Lee
    Tossing It Out
    Twitter hashtag: #atozchallenge
    Arlee Bird would love to share..Dazzling DezmondMy Profile

8. Sarah

April 6, 2011 at 2:38am

Wow, I’ve never thought of this. I’ll definitely have to in the future. My food weaknesses are… hmm… I love wine and margaritas. lol
    Sarah would love to share..D is for DhampirMy Profile

9. Naxysch

April 23, 2012 at 2:16pm

Who doesn’t love chocolate! It looks so yummy! I am already too much into chocolates and at a bakery nearby they offer a death by chocolate cake. Has moist dark chocolate cake, chocolate mouse, chocolate cookies and chocolate ganache! Delicious! And that is what my character’s weakness is!
    Naxysch would love to share..18 Fantastic Business Ideas You Can Start on a BudgetMy Profile