The release date for my sf/cop/farce novel FORCE OF HABIT approacheth, and I’m running a contest.
What are the prizes?
- a copy of EEL’S REVERENCE (eBook)
- a copy of FORCE OF HABIT (eBook)
- a copy of LONNIE, ME AND THE HOUND OF HELL (eBook)
- a copy of THE KING OF CHEROKEE CREEK (eBook)
- a copy of MA’S MONTHLY HOT FLASHES: 2002-2007 (eBook)
- a MomGoth’s Sweet Little Baby Angels pin
- the name of your choice in the story I write to promote my next eBook release, SIDESHOW IN THE CENTER RING. Holly Jahangiri, who won this in the last contest, called it, “Best. Prize. Ever.”
How do you win?
- leave a comment on this or any other blog on which I post, saying you’re entering the contest. One entry for each post on which you comment.
- If you’ve already bought and read one or more of my books, write a review (or reviews) and leave a comment on this blog linking to the review(s). One entry for each review.
- Mention the contest on your blog and your social media networks (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, whatever) and leave a comment on this blog saying so. One entry for every place you spread the word.
Entries will be numbered and winners chosen by Random Number Selector. First entry drawn gets first choice of prizes and so on.
How long does it run?
From today until midnight EST October 31.
Ready. Set. GO!
WRITING PROMPT: A character wins a prize he or she really doesn’t want but can’t refuse.