I nearly forgot I promised you a list. Here it is, along with the surgeon’s assistant’s response to the last one.
- Use it in place of a purse
- Stash a tribble as a Klingon detector
- Carry a pet with you, from a mouse to a Maine Coon Cat, depending on your cup size
- Be a dope mule
- Stuff it with an ice pack or a hot water bottle for temperature control
- Smuggle snacks into the movies
- Keep a roll of toilet paper handy in case the stall you’re in runs out
- Install an air horn so you can honk at people like Harpo Marx
- My personal favorite: Sneak liquor into the infield at Churchill Downs on Derby Day, which is forbidden. The assistant said, “Now yer talkin’!” until I told her that a bonus was you could repurpose your drain bulbs for it. To which she said:
This post is part of Linda G. Hills weekly blog hop, One-Liner Wednesday. If you have a one-liner or just like them, follow the link.
A WRITING PROMPT FROM ME TO YOU: Can you think of any other uses? Use any of yours or mine as a prompt.