Tipper Gets Busted #Caturday #TipperAndChickie

Hi, there! I’m Tipper Allen, and guess what? Momma got proof that I’m the one who took her purple thing to play with.

This is the purple thing:

The thing on the front sticks onto the back of her phone so it stands up. She thought Chickie was the one who took it, but Momma caught me.

I didn’t get in trouble for playing with it, but Momma is a little bit mad now, because I hid it and I can’t remember where it is.

Poor Momma! I hope I remember soon, in case she needs it. Send good thoughts!

A WRITING PROMPT FOR ANIMALS: Did you ever lose something of your hooman? Did they know? Were they mad?

TA

One thought on “Tipper Gets Busted #Caturday #TipperAndChickie

1. Dan Antion

January 16, 2021 at 10:07am

About 35 years ago, I was installing glass fireplace doors. When I got to the end of the instructions, I was missing several little black screws. We searched all around and in all the packing material. Years later, we found a little cellophane packet of screws where Oreo – the cat who could do no wrong – had hidden them.

• Dan Antion

January 16, 2021 at 10:53am

Yeah. Trying to help. MiMi used to try to help me when I was working inside. She would steal small tools. She took a mini-prybar that I still haven’t found. I think she pushed it into a hole in the concrete slab of the basement that I ran some plumbing in, before I filled it with fresh cement.

2. Leslea Tash

January 16, 2021 at 2:41pm

Aw, Tipper, you almost got away with it! And who can blame you? That thing has LEGS, it was likely to bite Momma.

• Marian Allen

January 17, 2021 at 9:56am

Tipper says, yeah, that’s it: He was just trying to protect me! 😉

3. acflory

January 16, 2021 at 10:58pm

Oh Tipper! Um…may I suggest looking under the bed. Under anything actually, that’s normally where Harry loses his toys. Why he expects /me/ to find them for him, I have no idea, especially as his knees are younger than mine. :/

• Marian Allen

January 17, 2021 at 10:00am

I found it! It was under the couch. I got the clue when I found Chickie hiding under the end table. My guess is that she found the purple toy where Tipper left it and hid it from him so she could have it for herself. That’s been her MO since she got here. 😀

• acflory

January 17, 2021 at 5:29pm

Hah! Under wins every time. lol It’s just a question of under ‘what’. 😀
        And yes, I’ve noticed that Tipper is a little, um, naive when it comes to Chickie. She’s definitely a street smart cat. 😀 😀