Milky Man #Caturday

Hi, there! I’m Tipper Allen, and guess what? Momma gave me another present! It came attached to a big jug full of milk (yuck! baby stuff!). Momma pulled my present off the cap of the jug and put the jug of yucky baby stuff in the cold box. Sometimes Poppa uses it to make stuff he calls graby or somefing.

But this present is wonderful! Momma calls it a “milky”.

It is So Much Fun! It slides on smooth floors and flips on rugs. I can carry it in my mouf and snag it wif my fierce and savage claws.

RAWR!

A WRITING PROMPT FOR ANIMALS: Do you have fierce and savage claws?

TA

One thought on “Milky Man #Caturday

1. Dan

September 9, 2017 at 7:20am

You must have been extra good, Tipper to get such a cool toy. Enjoy the day.

September 9, 2017 at 10:15am

Tipper is a little whippersnapper!
    Yay!

• Marian Allen

September 10, 2017 at 8:05am

The other day, he saved our lives from a deadly serpent! (Actually, it was a baby ring-necked garden snake that got in the house by accident.) I didn’t get a picture; I was afraid the Mighty Hunter would hurt the poor li’l thing, so I rushed to put it outside where it belonged.
      Marian Allen would love to share..Lonnie’s Ugly Couch #SampleSundayMy Profile

3. A.C.Flory

September 10, 2017 at 5:41pm

-shudder- I wouldn’t know a harmless snake from a venomous one. I’m glad neither was hurt.

• A.C.Flory

September 11, 2017 at 2:29am

🙁 But how did it get inside the house in the first place?? I have a dog door to let the animals come and go. Now I’m worried.

• Marian Allen

September 11, 2017 at 7:40am

They probably got in through a crack. Do you live in the middle of the wild woods, like we do? So far, we’ve never had a scary snake in the house; nothing for them to eat. The little, harmless, garden snakes eat bugs, so I don’t even mind seeing them occasionally. But Sweetie Pie ate one, I believe, when it had just shed its skin (found the tiny little skin) and it made her sick all day. So don’t eat one.
          Marian Allen would love to share..Lonnie’s Ugly Couch #SampleSundayMy Profile

• A.C.Flory

September 11, 2017 at 9:06pm

Eat?….We’re more fringe than wildwoods, but most of our snakes are venomous so I’d rather not see any, anywhere. My guys only seem to catch rabbits and mice. Unfortunately they bring them in and, being rather well fed, let them go. In the house. For me to rescue. :/

• Marian Allen

September 12, 2017 at 8:02am

Yeah, eat: These little snakes we have eat bugs. We have some that eat mice, and some that actually eat poisonous snakes. Most snakes don’t want anything to do with people. Houses are weird to them. Oh, don’t you LOVE it, when the cats bring you live presents? Tiffany brought me a live bird once. !!
            Marian Allen would love to share..How Mom and I Pwnd #CDiff In One CourseMy Profile

4. A.C.Flory

September 12, 2017 at 6:25pm

lol – can’t thread this conversation any deeper. And yes, I so love those little presents…and the clean up afterwards. 🙁